- 3 serving Signature Shoyu Ramen
- 3 packets Signature Shoyu Ramen Soup Base
- 3 ¾ cups Hot Water (1 ¼ cups per serving)
- 300 g Chicken Thighs diced
- 1 Medium-sized Potato cut into quarter-rounds
- ½ Onion sliced
- ½ Carrot cut into half-moon slices
- ¼ Cabbage chopped
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Green Onions chopped
- Mozzarella Cheese shredded
Sauce (Dak Galbi Sauce)
- 2 tbsp Gochujang (add 1-2 tbsp more for spicier)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Cooking Sake or Rice Wine
- ½ tsp Garlic grated
- ½ tsp Ginger grated
- Mix all the ingredients for the Dak Galbi sauce and use to marinate with diced chicken for at least 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry carrot, onion, cabbage, and potato, and add in marinated chicken. Set aside marinade sauce. Once all ingredients are cooked, cover the pan with a lid and steam-cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir marinade sauce in, and the Dak Galbi is completed.
- Cook Signature Shoyu Ramen per cooking instructions on back of packaging.
- Once ramen is ready, place into a bowl. Top over with Dak Galbi.
- Garnish with cheese and green onions, and enjoy!
Submit your review