- 1 serving Signature Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Tonkotsu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ½ cups Hot Water
- 2 slices Naruto (Fish Cakes)
- 2 slices Chashu (Braised Pork)
- 3 pieces Kikurage (Wood Ear Mushroom)
- 2 bundle Green Onions
- Red Gingers by preference
- Sesame Seeds by preference
- Chop the green onions and leave the kikurage in water. Once the kikurage is rehydrated, cut off the root and thinly slice.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are finished cooking, drain well.
- Add the soup packet into a bowl and pour in 1 ½ cups of hot water. Stir the soup and add in the noodles from Step 2.
- Add your choice of toppings (naruto, chashu, kikurage, green onion, red ginger, and sesame seed) to ramen, and you are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.