Have you watched Ponyo? Ponyo is a film by Studio Ghibli, a famous Japanese animation studio. The stories and art are beautifully presented and loved by many fans world-wide. Meanwhile, many of the fans focus on the food that appear in film, which are called Ghibli Food. Many fans recreate the food that appeared in Studio Ghibli and enjoys the experience. This time, we recreated the ramen that Ponyo and Sosuke were eating in the film. In this recipe, we used our Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen for a healthier version.
- 1 serving Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Vegetarian Shoyu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cup Hot Water
- 3 slices Ham
- ½ Ajitsuke Tamago you can follow our recipe
- 1 Green Onion chopped
- Cut the Ajitsuke Tamago (Marinted Egg) into half. Green Onions are to be chopped and hams should be sliced into half.
- Follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Prepare the soup and bowl.
- Once the noodles are cooked, rinse and drain the noodles. Place the noodles into the prepared bowl and top with eggs, ham, and green onions.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.