- 1 serving Signature Shio Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Shio Ramen Soup Base
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice (from a can)
- 2 slices Pineapple (from a can)
- Boiled Spinach by preference
- 1/2 Boiled Egg
- 1 stalk Green Onion minced
- 2 slices Chashu Pork
- 1/4 Nori Seaweed
- Chili Threads by preference
- Mince the green onions, slice the boiled eggs in half, and boil the spinach, rinsed in cold water and drained well. Cut the spinach to bite sized pieces (Optional: If you would like to marinate the egg, mix the Signature Shio Ramen Soup Base with 1 cup of the pineapple juice. Boil the marinade for 10 minutes. After cooling down the marinade, add in the boiled egg and marinate overnight).
- Pour in soup base, pineapple juice, and minced green onions in a bowl. Set aside.
- Boil plenty of water and cook the ramen noodles, following the package instructions.
- Before the noodles are cooked, add hot water to the bowl from step 2 to prepare the soup.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and place in a bowl (from Step 4).
- Top the ramen with pineapple, spinach, boiled eggs, and chashu pork. Garnish with chili pepper threads and seaweed, and you are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.