- 1 serving Sapporo Miso Ramen
- 1 packet Sapporo Miso Ramen Soup Base
- Shredded Nori
- Green Onion Chopped
- ¼ cup Corn
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Milk
- In a small bowl, microwave butter and soup base for 10 seconds. Pour in milk and mix well.
- Boil water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well.
- In a separate bowl, put together noodles with a half amount of the soup/sauce from Step 1. Add corn and mix well.
- Prepare a bowl by adding the noodles from Step 3. To finish, top with green onions and shredded nori. Bon appetit!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.