Thanksgiving is around the corner, and many of us will be busy grocery shopping! With lots of feasts on the way, leftovers are bound to happen. Our Signature Shio Ramen is so versatile, it makes any toppings possible! If you have turkey ham, try using it as a topping! Besides the salted eggs, all other toppings are easy to find.
- 1 serving Signature Shio Ramen
- 1 packet Signature Shio Ramen Soup Base
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 50 g Turkey Ham very thinly sliced
- 10 g Cilantro Leaves
- ½ tbsp Red Onion chopped
- 1 Lime Wedge
- ½ Salted Egg you can follow our recipe below
Salted Egg (1~6 servings)
- 1-6 Eggs (As you need)
- 4 cups Water (For Boiling)
- 2 cups Water (For Brine)
- 2 tsp Salt
- Place Eggs in a medium pot and pour 4 cups of water, then bring to boil. Keep boiling for 6-7 minutes. Turn off heat and immediately cool down the egg under running water.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups of water and salt. Mix well until the salt is dissolved.
- Peel off the eggshells and soak in the brine from Step 2 for overnight.*The longer soaked, the boiled eggs get saltier. This salted egg can be stored in a fridge for a week. *1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of salt makes 2 - 3% salinity brine
- Prepare Signature Shio Ramen, following direction on the package.
- Place cooked noodles in a pasta bowl and add soup. Add Turkey Ham, Cilantro and Salted Egg. Sprinkle with Red Onion. Enjoy!