Have lots of leftover corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day? While it is common in the states to use leftover corned beef for sandwich, we have learned that it is also good for ramen! The corned beef and vegetables are salted enough, so all you need to do is to microwave and use them as toppings! If you have not already cooked the corned beef, check out the recipe, “Corned Beef and Cabbage with Kale Noodles”!
- 1 serving Premium Shio Tonkotsu Ramen
- 1 packet Premium Shio Tonkotsu Ramen Soup Base
- 1 1/2 cups Hot Water
- 2 pieces Corn Beef cooked
- 1/6 Cabbage cooked
- 2 slices Carrot cooked
- 1/2 Potato cooked
- Boil plenty of water and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and place the noodles in a bowl. Pour the soup over the noodles.
- Microwave the cooked corn beef and vegetables for 1 min-2min. Top the ramen with cooked corned beef, cabbage, carrot, and potato. Enjoy!