When you’re craving something gravy and savory, Tenshinhan or Tenshinmen won’t disappoint! Tenshinhan (天津飯) is a Chinese-inspired dish that consists of an omelet with crab (crab meat or imitation crab) served over rice and a sweet-savory gravy sauce. If noodles are used, it’s called Tenshinmen! (天津麵). If you’re craving a savory noodle dish, Tenshinmen is a great choice! Our Ramen Noodles Only Medium Wavy pairs well with thickened soups, which makes it ideal for this recipe. Enjoy our simple yet delicious egg-y recipe!
- 1 serving Ramen Noodles Only Medium Wavy
- ⅔ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Sake
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- 1 tbsp Potato Starch (Mixed with 2 tbsp Water)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 pieces Imitation Crab
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- Green Peas by preference
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- To make the soup, combine water, sake, soy sauce, and chicken bouillon powder in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the pot boils, lower the heat and season with salt and pepper. Whisk in the potato starch slurry to thicken the broth.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Mix in 2 pieces shredded imitation crab and grated ginger.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot, and follow package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, drain well and place in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a small pan over high heat. Pour in the mixture from Step 3, stir well while keeping the omelet in shape.
- Once the omelet is cooked, place the omelet over the noodles from Step 4. Pour the soup from Step 2 and top with green peas. You are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.