- 2 packets Tonkotsu Soup Base
- 2 cups Water
- 1 lb Thinly-Sliced Pork
- 8 leaves Nappa Cabbage (Chinese Cabbage)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Thoroughly wash the nappa cabbage and layer slices of pork on top. Layer another nappa cabbage over the pork and repeat the process.
- Even out the layered nappa and pork. Cut to 3-inch slices.
- Place the layer into the pot, starting from the outside. The layout should look like the picture. Make sure that there are no gaps between the layers to prevent the layers from breaking apart.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and sesame oil over the layers from Step 3. In a separate bowl, mix the soup base and water. Pour the mixed soup in the pot. *When boiling, the moisture of the vegetable turns to water, so it does not have to be covered entirely.*
- Turn on the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Steam cook for 10~15minutes.
- Once the pork and nappa is cooked well, you are done! Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.