If you are looking for an easy Vegetarian recipe, simply add some vegetables and peanut sauce to our Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only! In this recipe, the carrot is peeled so it looks like noodles. We recommend adding Tofu cutlet, as it is one of the popular substitutes for meat. If you prefer peanut butter with sugars added, you can omit/reduce the sugar from the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only
- 1 Carrot
- 5 Snow Peas
- 2 Mushrooms sliced
- ½ clove Garlic chopped
- ½ tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tofu Cutlet sliced
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter no sugar added, crunchy
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Chili Sauce
- 1 wedge Lime
- Prepare the sauce. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- To make carrot noodles, peel the carrot with a vegetable peeler. Once the skin is off, continue to use the peeler to create long, thin strips of carrot.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add the cooking oil and garlic.
- When the garlic starts producing fragrant aroma, add the mushrooms, carrot, snow peas, and tofu cutlet. Stir fry for about 3 minutes until cooked.
- Add yakisoba noodles and pour the sauce over the noodles. Cook for 1 minute, covering with a lid.
- Mix well and transfer to a serving plate. Squeeze lime for your preference. Enjoy!