With basic yakisoba noodles, you stir-fry with yakisoba seasoning and you are done. Make our yakisoba special by making gravy! In this recipe, we used our Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba. With Salt & Pepper seasoning, you do not need to salt or pepper. Crisp the noodles and enjoy it with a savory gravy sauce!
- 1 serving Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 5 Shrimps
- 1 Bok-Choy
- 1 Eringi Mushroom
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 packet Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba Seasoning
- ½ tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Potato Starch dissolved in water
- Peel off the shell from the shrimps and devein. Set aside.
- Cut the bok-choys and eringi mushrooms to bite sizes. Set aside.
- Mix the yakisoba seasoning and oyster sauce with water. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add in the noodles to stir-fry. Let the noodles turn slightly brown and loosen the noodles. Place the noodles on a plate.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the shrimps. Add in bok-choy and eringi mushroom. Stir-fry the vegetables and add in the seasoning from Step 3. Simmer.
- Stir in the slurry (potato starch dissolved in water) to thicken the gravy.
- Pour the gravy, shrimp, and vegetables from Step 6 to the noodles. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.