While yakisoba is usually eaten with chopsticks, you can turn our Signature Original Yakisoba into a sandwich! This carb-on-carb combination is great for picnics! Add in plenty of lettuce and meat for a balanced diet. Worried that the sandwich will fall apart? Try wrapping it with wax paper! You won’t get your hands dirty while eating with this method!
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 packet Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Yakisoba Sauce
- ½ tbsp Yakisoba Sauce (For Pork)
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 2 slices Bread
- 50 g Thin Sliced Pork
- 1 Egg
- 1 leaf Green Leaf Lettuce
- Wash and tear the lettuce to bite sizes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and yakisoba sauce. Set aside.
- Stir-fry thin sliced pork in a frying pan and season with salt, pepper, and yakisoba sauce.
- In a separate bowl, crack an egg and stir. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, stirring well. In a separate pan, cook the egg into a thin omelet.
- Follow the package instructions to cook yakisoba.
- Toast the breads to your liking and spread the sauce from step 2 on one side of the toasted breads. Layer on yakisoba, egg omelet, pork slices, and lettuce. Top with the second slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich in half and place the sandwiches on a plate. You are done! (Wrap the sandwich with wrapping paper before cutting for best results)
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.