By adding vegetables and some protein to balance, Yakisoba can be very healthy! For this Recipe, we used our Premium Original Yakisoba! Unlike our Signature Yakisoba, Our Premium Original Yakisoba uses extra thick noodles. The thick noodles have a bouncy-chewy texture, which in Japanese is best described as Mochi-Mochi! The Worcester sauce pairs well with the flavor of kimchi. Enjoy the texture of the noodles and aromatic flavor of the vegetables and sauce!
- 2 servings Premium Original Yakisoba
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- ½ tbsp Canola Oil (for additional)
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Carrots shredded
- ½ Red Pepper julienned
- ½ Yellow Pepper julienned
- ½ cup Purple Cabbage shredded
- 1 cup Kimchi
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 2 packets Premium Original Yakisoba Sauce
Seafood & Marinade
- ½ lb Shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp White Wine (or Japanese Sake)
- ½ cup Snap Pea cooked
- Green Onions chopped
- Peanuts for garnish
- Cut each shrimp to 2-3 pieces and marinate with 1 tsp of white wine or Japanese Sake. Set Aside.
- Preheat a non-stick large pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp Canola oil, add shrimp and stir-fry until the shrimp is fully cooked. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- Clean the pan with paper towel, add ½ tbsp of oil and heat over medium high heat. Add kimchi, carrot, red and yellow peppers and cook until the vegetables soften. Add the yakisoba noodles, stirring to coat with oil.
- Add ¼ cup of water and cook until water evaporates. Add shrimp and purple cabbage, drizzle yakisoba sauce over the noodles. Toss together to combine, while seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer the noodles to 2 bowls, garnish with green onion, snap pea, and peanuts.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.