Craving a spicy, fiery meal? Add some jalapenos to our Premium Sweet & Spicy Habanero Yakisoba for some extra heat! Go basic with the meats and vegetables and enjoy the heat while the fresh noodles are still piping hot! Take care not to burn yourself!
- 1 serving Premium Sweet & Spicy Habanero Yakisoba
- 1 packet Premium Sweet & Spicy Habanero Yakisoba Sauce
- ¼ lb Thin-Sliced Pork
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- ½ bundle Chives
- ¼ Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- Cut the thin-sliced pork to bite sized pieces and cut the chives to 5 cm lengths. Thinly slice the jalapenos and set aside. (Wear gloves to prevent getting burned by jalapeno. If you prefer a less spicy dish, remove the seeds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the pork. Season with salt and pepper and add in the jalapeno and bean sprouts.
- Add in the yakisoba noodles with little amounts of water and loosen. Stir-fry the noodle with the meat and and vegetables. Swirl in the sauce and continue to stir-fry. Lastly, add in the chives and stir together.
- Place the cooked noodles on a plate and you are done!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.