- 1 serving Premium Sweet & Spicy Habanero Yakisoba
- 1 packet Premium Sweet & Spicy Habanero Yakisoba Sauce
- ¼ lb Thin-Sliced Pork
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- ½ bundle Chives
- ¼ Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- Cut the thin-sliced pork to bite sized pieces and cut the chives to 5 cm lengths. Thinly slice the jalapenos and set aside. (Wear gloves to prevent getting burned by jalapeno. If you prefer a less spicy dish, remove the seeds.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the pork. Season with salt and pepper and add in the jalapeno and bean sprouts.
- Add in the yakisoba noodles with little amounts of water and loosen. Stir-fry the noodle with the meat and and vegetables. Swirl in the sauce and continue to stir-fry. Lastly, add in the chives and stir together.
- Place the cooked noodles on a plate and you are done!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.