What’s a fun and unique way you can enjoy our Signature Curry Yakisoba? Eat it fried! For this recipe, we wrapped the curry yakisoba with thin-sliced pork, coated with flour, egg, and panko! It’s crispy on the outside, soft and savory on the inside. Dip it with ketchup, mayonnaise, or your choice of sauce and enjoy!
- 1 serving Signature Curry Yakisoba
- 1 packet Signature Curry Yakisoba Seasoning
- ⅙ Cabbage
- ⅛ Lemon
- 3-4 Thin-sliced Pork
- ⅔ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese-style Bread Crumbs)
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- 2 cups Frying Oil
- Shred cabbage to thin slices and leave them in water to crisp. Slice the lemon to wedges and set aside.
- Cut the yakisoba noodles to big pieces and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Spread thin-sliced pork on a cutting board and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and flour. Place the cut yakisoba over the pork and wrap the pork around the yakisoba.
- Prepare 3 separate bowls for flour, egg (stirred), and panko. Dip and cover the pork wrapped yakisoba from Step 3 in a following order: flour, egg, and panko.
- Heat frying oil. Fry the yakisoba from Step 4 until the batter turns golden brown. Remove from oil and the cutlet is ready!
- Place the shredded cabbage and lemon on a plate and add the cutlet. Serve with tonkotsu sauce, and enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.