Looking for a one plate dinner recipe? While our Signature Curry Yakisoba is great for lunch, it is also great for dinner! Add some grilled salmon and seasonal vegetables for colorful and healthy meal! Curry is the key flavor for this recipe! If you don’t have a grill, you can always saute with butter for a juicy and flavorful meal!
- 1 serving Signature Curry Yakisoba
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 packet Signature Curry Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 slice Salmon
- Curry Powder by preference
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Brussel Sprouts by preference
- Mini Tomatoes by preference
- Oranges by preference
- Thoroughly wash the brussel sprouts and boil in salt water. Cut the oranges into wedges and wash the tomatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Follow the package instructions to cook the yakisoba noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, place the noodles on a plate and set aside.
- Rub on salt and pepper to the salmon and sprinkle on curry powder on one side. Grill the salmon (If you are using the frying pan, saute with butter).
- Place the salmon from Step 3 on the yakisoba. Add in brussel sprouts, tomatoes, and garnish with orange wedges. You are done!