- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 80 g Pork Komagire (scraps) cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ Onion thinly sliced
- 3 Cabbage Leaves cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 Egg with 1 tbsp Milk mixed in
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil for Yakisoba
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil for Omelet
- Salt by preference
- Pepper by preference
- 1 packet Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- Yakisoba Sauce
- Aonori (Dried Green Laver)
- Red Ginger you can follow our recipe
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook thoroughly.
- Once the meat is cooked, add onions and cabbage and stir fry.
- Slide pork and vegetables to the edges of the frying pan and add Yakisoba noodles in the middle. Add water and cover, letting it steam until the water is fully evaporated. Once the noodles are loose, add seasoning packet and toss everything together until combined. Add salt and pepper to adjust the taste. Transfer to a plate and set it aside.
- Clean the frying pan and remove excess water. Heat vegetable oil and pour in egg and milk mixture and make a thin omelet.
- Once one side is cooked, place Yakisoba noodles in the middle and carefully wrap the egg over it. Flip it onto your serving plate.
- Add Yakisoba sauce and mayonnaise to your liking and garnish with aonori and red ginger and you are done!