- 1 cup Cooked Shrimp
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup Shiitake Mushroom
- ½ cup Bean Sprouts
- Green Onion
- Red Ginger
- Starch with Water blend 1:1
- 200 ml Chicken Stock
- In a small wok, add 2 cups of oil and heat to 356°F (180°C).
- Add thawed noodles and fry until slightly crispy on the outside. Set aside on serving plate.
- In a small wok, 4 tbs oil and heat to 302°F (150°C).
- Add cooked shrimp, napa cabbage, shiitake mushroom, and bean sprouts and stir fry until vegetables begin to get soft.
- Add chicken stock and habanero sauce packet and bring to a boil.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water/katakuriko starch blend and simmer until gravy like texture.
- Cover previously cooked noodles and top with green onion, red ginger, and naruto.
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.