- 2 servings Ippei-Chan Yakisoba
- 2 packets Ippei-Chan Yakisoba Sauce
- 100 g Okonomiyaki Flour
- 100 ml Water
- 300 g Sliced Cabbage
- 60 g Bean Sprouts
- 20 g Green Onion
- 10 slices Thinly Sliced Pork
- 2 Eggs
- Salad Oil
- Mix okonomiyaki flour and water to make batter. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Oil fry pan or skillet on medium heat and add ¾ of batter to make a large circle.
- Place (in order) Katsuobushi, Cabbage, Moyashi, Negi, and Tenkasu on top of the pancake.
- Then layer sliced pork and cover with remaining batter.
- Flip the entire pancake and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a different pan, steam yakisoba noodles until warm and separated.
- When noodles are ready, place the entire pancake on top of the noodles.
- Oil skillet and crack the egg and make it the same size as the pancake.
- Place the pancake on top of the egg and flip when ready.
- Smother the top with Ippei-chan yakisoba sauce packet and karashi mayo.
- Sprinkle Aonori and Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.