Craving street food? Try Soba Meshi! Soba Meshi is a mixed dish of yakisoba and fried rice. Soba Meshi originates from Kobe, Japan. For this recipe, soba meshi is going to be spiced up by using our Signature Curry Yakisoba. The savory flavor of the curry spice mixed with eggs are worth trying!
- 1 serving Signature Curry Yakisoba
- 1 ½ cups Cooked Rice
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 80 g Pork Slices cut to small slices
- ⅙ Cabbage diced
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Tenkasu (Tempura Bits)
- Salt by preference
- Pepper by preference
- 1 packet Signature Curry Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- Otafuku Yakisoba Sauce by preference
- Take out the noodles from the bag and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Chop the noodles to 1~2cm sizes. Add the chopped noodles and 1 cup of cooked rice to a bowl. Stir in 1 tbsp of sesame oil and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tsp of cooking oil. Add 80g of pork slices and stir-fry. Once the pork slices are cooked, add ⅙ chopped cabbages. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles and rice mixed in step 1 to the pan. Once the noodles and rice are stir-fried, stir in a bag of yakisoba sauce. Mix well. Add 2 tbsp of tempera bits and lightly mix. Transfer to a bowl/plate.
- Cook 1 egg as you like (sunny side up is recommended), top it on the Curry Sobameshi. Drizzle some Otafuku’s yakisoba sauce, and you are done! *If you mix the egg with rice before eating, it will taste even better!