In the mood for a Thai fusion? Try our Thai–Style Basil Chicken Yakisoba for a taste bud explosion! A light dish that will bring you so much delight. Inspired by the Thai Cuisine, Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice, we used our Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba to create this dish. Two popular street foods from Thailand and Japan are combined for a flavorful experience!
- 1 serving Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba
- 1 Chicken Tender Filet (about 100g) minced
- 80 g Frozen Mixed Pepper thawed
- 6 Basil Leaves cut into fine strips
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Fish Sauce
- ¼ tsp Crushed Chile Pepper
- 1 packet Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba Seasoning
Crispy Sunny Side Egg
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 Lime Wedges
- Basil Leaves
- Add 1 tbsp cooking oil and minced garlic in a frying pan and heat over low heat until you can smell the garlic. Turn heat to medium and toss in minced chicken. When chicken is half cooked, add mixed peppers. Stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
- Slide chicken and peppers to the side of the frying pan, add Yakisoba noodles to the open space of the pan. Cook for 30 seconds each side of the noodles. Add ¼ cup of water and cook until water is fully evaporated. Add seasoning packet, ½ tsp of sugar, ¼ tsp of fish sauce, and ¼ tsp of crushed chili peppers over the noodles. Toss everything together to combine, cooking for additional 30 seconds. Turn off heat and add basil leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Make crispy sunny side egg. Clean the frying pan with a kitchen paper and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Turn heat back to medium. When the pan is hot, crack an egg and fry. While frying, use a spoon to pour over the oil on to the surface of the egg. Cook until the edge of the egg is crispy. Place the egg on the noodles.
- Garnish with lime and basil leaves, and you are done!