While yakisoba is usually eaten with chopsticks, you can turn our Signature Original Yakisoba into a burrito! This carb-on-carb combination will not get your hands dirty, so it is recommended for picnics! If you want a balanced meal, simply add more meat and vegetables! Add some salsa, hot sauce, and enjoy!
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 packet Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Yakisoba Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yakisoba Sauce (for Pork)
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 2 pieces Flour Tortilla
- 50 g Thinly-Sliced Pork
- 1 Egg
- 1 leaf Green Leaf Lettuce
- Wash and tear the lettuce to bite sizes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and yakisoba sauce. Set aside.
- Stir-fry thinly-sliced pork in a frying pan and season with salt, pepper, and yakisoba sauce.
- In a separate bowl, crack an egg and stir. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, stirring well. In a separate pan, cook the egg into a thin omelet. Fold the omelet into a rectangular shape.
- Follow the package instruction to cook the Yakisoba.
- Spread the sauce from Step 2 on the flour tortilla. Place the yakisoba, egg, pork, and lettuce on the center of the tortilla and wrap into a burrito. **Note when wrapping the burrito, the noodles can easily fall apart so make sure to tighten the tortilla under the Yakisoba.**
- Using the frying pan, lightly grill both sides of the burrito from Step 6 to make it crunchy. Enjoy!