Looking for something to add to our Myojo Signature Original Yakisoba? Try Kakiage (fried vegetable tempura) and Japanese mayonnaise! By baking the kakiage with mayonnaise, the mayonnaise becomes fragrant and irresistible. The roasted mayonnaise goes well with the yakisoba sauce, making it worth a try!
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 packet Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 Kakiage (Fried Vegetable Tempura)
- 2 leaves Cabbage
- ¼ Onion
- 90 g Pork thin slices
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Mayonnaise by preference
- Red Ginger by preference
- Aonori by preference
- Cut the cabbage and pork to bite sizes, and thinly slice the onions.
- Drizzle mayonnaise on the kakiage and bake in the toaster oven for 7 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the pork slices. Add in cabbage and onions and continue to stir-fry. Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the yakisoba in Step 3 and add the sauce seasoning. Mix well and cook thoroughly. The yakisoba is finished!
- Place the yakisoba on a plate and top with the kakiage from Step 2. Finish off by topping with some aonori and red ginger. Enjoy!