Looking to camp or cook outdoors? When you are camping/cooking outdoors, you would want to cook snacks that are quick and easy. By having few things to carry, you can enjoy the outdoors stress-free! For this recipe, all you need is our Signature Curry Yakisoba and cheddar cheese (lettuce and peppers are optional)! The crispy cheese and fragrant curry yakisoba are worth trying!
- 1 serving Signature Curry Yakisoba
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 packet Signature Curry Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Leaf Lettuce for garnish (optional)
- Mini Sweet Peppers for garnish (optional)
- Wash the lettuce and mini peppers, set aside. Cut to bite sizes if necessary. (optional)
- Follow the package instructions and cook the yakisoba noodles. Set aside.
- Rinse the frying pan used for Step 2 and wipe off moisture. Heat the frying pan and sprinkle cheese over the pan. Make a thin layer of cheese and place the yakisoba over the cheese. Use a spatula to flatten and spread the noodles to an even layer.
- Flip over and repeat the step, using a spatula. Once the cheese is crispy, remove from heat and slice to bite sizes. Prepare a plate by arranging lettuce and mini sweet peppers (optional). Place sliced cheese curry yakisoba on a plate and you are done!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.