Looking for a dish to add to your Halloween party? Try yakisoba! With yakisoba, you can stir-fry a large batch on a skillet and serve in small plates. Add colorful vegetables such as red cabbage and sweet mini peppers to our Premium Original Yakisoba for a vibrant and festive dish. Quick and easy!
- 1 serving Premium Original Yakisoba
- 6 Colorful Sweet Mini Peppers
- 1 leaf Red Cabbage cut into bite-sizes
- 2 slice Bacon cut into bite-sizes
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 serving Premium Original Yakisoba Sauce
- Spring Onion cut in diagonals
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir fry the bacon until edge is crispy.
- Add peppers and red cabbage and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add yakisoba noodles and ¼ cup water and cook for 2 minutes covering with lid until all the water is evaporated.
- Loosen the noodles and pour the Sauce and stir fry for additional 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with spring onions. Enjoy!