Sriracha and Spicy Corn Yakisoba
Yakisoba / Spicy / Stir-Fry / Hot / Meat & Poultry /
- 2 servings
- 25 mins
Within the Signature Yakisoba Series, there are three that comes with sauce packets, and one without. Our Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only provides you with fresh, vegetarian-friendly noodles and the flexibility to cook them however you like! Here, we created our own sauce using a blend of spicy Sriracha, soy sauce, and tonkatsu sauce. If you do not have tonkatsu sauce at hand, substitute with Worcestershire sauce or similar. Cook up bacon, corn, bean sprouts in a frying pan. Before you add in your yakisoba noodles, make sure they are properly thawed. Toss everything together, and serve with a fried egg, cilantro, fresh lime, and sesame seeds.
- 2 servings Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only
- 3 Bacon Strips cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Corn Kernels
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- ¼ cup Green Onion chopped
- ½ cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Cooking Oil of your choice
- 1 ½ tbsp Sriracha
- ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tonkatsu Sauce
- 2 Eggs cooked sunny-side-up
- Cilantro for garnish
- 2 Lime Wedges for garnish
- Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Prepare sauce. Place all ingredients for sauce into a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over low heat. Add ½ tbsp cooking oil. Toss in bacon and corn. Once bacon is cooked, transfer onto a plate, and set aside.
- Clean excess oil off the pan, add additional 1 tbsp of oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add Yakisoba noodle to frying pan, stirring to coat noodles with oil. Add ¼ cup of water and cook until water is fully evaporated. Add garlic, cooked bacon, and corn, and drizzle sauce over the noodles. Toss everything together to combine, cooking for an additional 30 seconds. At last, add beansprouts, cilantro, and green onions. Continue tossing, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide noodles into 2 bowls, garnish each with cooked egg, extra cilantro, lime wedge, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.