- 1 serving Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba
- 80 g Pork thinly sliced
- 3 Cabbages cut to bite-sizes
- 4 Shrimps
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- Salt by preference
- Pepper by preference
- 1 packet Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba Sauce
- Red Ginger you can follow our recipe
- Aonori (Green Laver)
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and add pork. Sprinkle in salt and pepper and cook thoroughly.
- Add in cabbage and shrimp, continue to stir-fry.
- Make space in the center of the frying pan and add in the noodles. Add ¼ cup of water and steam cook the noodles.
- Once the noodles start to loosen up, mix the noodles with the rest. Add the sauce and mix.
- Place the noodles in a plate and sprinkle in aonori. Top with red ginger and you are done! *Onions and bean sprouts are also great toppings!