If you want to try something advanced, experimenting with the sauce is a good way to start! In this yakisoba recipe, unique ingredients such as hamburger patty and heavy creams are used to cook with our Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba. While heavy cream is not what you would usually add to your yakisoba sauce, the thick and creamy sauce surprisingly go well with yakisoba! The Miso sauce enhances the flavor of the creamy French-style sauce. Grill the burger patties with some butter, onions, and sprinkle on black pepper for an appetite boost! Give this beef yakisoba a try!
- 1 serving Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba
- 1 packet Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba Sauce
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Water
- 10 g Butter
- 1 Hamburger Patty (about 1/4 lb)
- 5 Asparaguses cut into bite-sizes
- 50 g Onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper coarsely grounded
- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- Heat a cast-iron frying pan over high heat until smoke comes out. Coat the pan with the canola oil. Grill the patty for one minute. Then flip over to grill the other side for one minute. When flipping, grill the asparaguses beside the patty.
- Take out the asparagus onto a plate and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add the butter and onion. Stir-fry the onion until golden brown. By using cooking spoon, break the patty into small pieces while cooking with the onion.
- Add the black pepper and mix well.
- Add the wine and evaporate the alcohol by shaking the pan (be careful, flame might come up!).
- Add the heavy-cream, water and Miso flavor sauce and mix well.
- Add the noodles into the sauce, then cover with a lid. Cook for one minute.
- Separate the noodles. Put back the asparaguses. Cook another one minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.