Looking for a recipe that uses ingredients easily found in the states, but not your typical ingredients for yakisoba? Try it Western-style! In this recipe, chicken is used instead of sliced pork, and yellow mustard is added as garnish! Make this westernized yakisoba, using our Signature Original Yakisoba!
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- 2 Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ Onion wedged
- 5 Green Beans
- ¼ Red Bell Pepper wedged
- 2 Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ½ Spring Onion chopped
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds roasted
- In a small plate, combine mustard and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Remove the sinew/tendon from the chicken tenderloins and slice into bite sized pieces.
- In a frying pan, place the mushroom, onion, green beans, bell pepper, and the chicken tenderloins. Pour 2 tbsp of water and cover with lid.
- Place the frying pan over the stove top and turn on the heat to medium. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. With this method, the umami and juice of vegetables are well induced. (This technique is called “Kasaneni” in Japanese.)
- Open the lid and place the noodles then cover with the lid again. (If the water is already evaporated, add 2 tbsp of water.) Cook for another 1 minute.
- Open the lid and sprinkle with the soup base. Mix well.
- Pour the olive oil and mix well. Transfer to the serving plate.
- Serve the Yakisoba with mustard mayonnaise, roasted sesame seeds and spring onion.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.