Looking for something simple and easy to try? Look no further, as this simple recipe only calls for 4 ingredients! Besides our Signature Original Yakisoba, the 3 key ingredients are the following: hamburger patty, broccoli, and corn. In the US, finding shredded/sliced pork is difficult. Hamburger patty is a great option, as you can find patties anywhere in the store!
- 2 servings Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 Hamburger Patty
- 80 g Baby Broccoli chopped
- 50 g Kernel Corns
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 packets Signature Original Yakisoba Seasonings
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of oil.
- Add hamburger patty to the pan and stir-fry until the patty is cooked/brown. Break down the patty into pieces with a spatula.
- Once the patty is cooked, add baby broccoli, and kernel corns and stir fry until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add Yakisoba noodles to the pan and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the pan and cook until water is fully evaporated.
- Remove the seasoning packets from the package and add to pan. Lower heat and mix well.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.