- 1 serving Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only
- ¼ cup Water (For Steaming)
- 2 tbsp Yakisoba Sauce
- 1 tbsp Gochujang (Red Chili Paste)
- ½ pack Bean Sprouts
- ½ pack Chives
- 80 g Pork Belly
- ½ tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Korean Seaweed
- In a small bowl, mix together yakisoba sauce and gochujang.
- Cut the pork belly and chives into bite sizes, set aside.
- Shred the Korean seaweed into pieces and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and add in sliced pork bellies. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste. Once the pork bellies are cooked, add in the yakisoba noodles and water to steam cook the noodles.
- As the noodles loosen, add in bean sprouts and chives to stir-fry. Pour in the sauce from Step 1 and stir well.
- Place the noodles on a plate and top with the seaweed from Step 3. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.