Staying at home? Have fun by cooking Yakisoba, a Japanese festival food! You will find this stir-fried noodle dish at almost every festival in Japan. Frying pans work, but electric skillets are great for experiencing that festival feel! Use our Premium Original Yakisoba for a chewy experience!
- 2 servings Premium Original Yakisoba
- ¼ cup Water
- 150 g Pork Slices thinly sliced
- ¼ Cabbage cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 2 packets Premium Original Yakisoba Sauce
- Aonori (Dried Green Laver) optional
- Red Ginger optional, you can follow our recipe
- Heat an electric skillet with sesame oil and add in pork slices. Stir-fry the pork while sprinkling in salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the cabbages and onions, stir-fry.
- Make space in the center of the skillet, adding in 2 of the yakisoba noodles. Pour in ¼ cup of water and cover with lid. The noodles will be steam-cooked.
- Once the noodles loosen, mix everything together and add in the yakisoba sauces. Stir-fry the noodles until the noodles are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and top with aonori and red ginger. Enjoy!