- 1 serving Premium Original Yakisoba
- 1 packet Premium Original Yakisoba Sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ lb Thin Sliced Pork
- 2 leaves Cabbage
- ¼ Onion
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- 1 Egg
- ½ tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Aonori (Geen Laver) by preference
- Red Ginger by preference
- Slice the cabbage, onion, and pork to bite sized pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the sliced pork. Season the pork with salt and pepper, cooking thoroughly. Add the cabbage and onion, stir-fry.
- Make space at the center of the frying pan and add in the yakisoba noodles. Without covering with lid, pour in water and steam cook the noodles.
- Once the noodles start to loosen, stir the noodles. Add in the yakisoba sauce and continue to stir-fry, making sure that the noodles are evenly covered.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and cook the eggs to make it sunny side up.
- Place the yakisoba on a plate and top with a sunny side up from Step 5. Finish by topping the noodles with red ginger and Aonori. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.