Our Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba is savory in flavor and chewy in texture. The sweet and bold flavor of miso sauce pairs well with the thick fresh noodles! To further enjoy the chewy texture of the noodles, we added tteok – Korean rice cake for an even chewier, mochi-mochi experience! The sauce is also enhanced by adding in gochujang (Red Chili paste) and la-yu chili oil. The spicy yet sweet flavor of the sauce will keep you slurping!
- 1 serving Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 packet Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba Sauce
- ½ tbsp Gochujang (Red Chili Paste)
- ½ tbsp La-yu Oil (Chili Oil)
- 100 g Thin Sliced Tteok (Rice Cake)
- ⅕ lb Thin Sliced Pork
- ¼ bunch Chives
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Cut the pork to bite-sized pieces and cut the chives to 2-inch lengths.
- Mix the yakisoba sauce with gochujang and la-yu oil. Set aside.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and add in the tteok. After the tteok cooks (follow package instructions or until the tteok softens), drain well and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and cook the pork. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Add the chives and set them aside. Reheat oil in a pan and cook the yakisoba noodles. Pour in ¼ cup of water to steam cook the noodles.
- Add in pork, chives, and tteok to the pan. Pour in the sauce from Step 2 and stir well, covering the yakisoba entirely. Once the noodles are covered entirely, place the noodles on a plate. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.