Whether it is indoors or outdoors, our yakisoba noodles are great for any occasion! With butter, bacon, and fresh rosemary, you can turn our Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba into a western-style dish! The pleasant aroma of the Rosemary and butter will keep you slurping for more!
- 1 serving Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba
- 1 packet Signature Salt &Pepper Yakisoba Seasoning
- ¼ lb Bacon
- 3 pieces Eringi Mushrooms (King Oyster Mushrooms)
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Water
- Rosemary by preference
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- ½ tbsp Butter (Topping)
- Slice Bacon to bites (about an inch) and thin slice Eringi Mushrooms.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan with the sliced Eringi Mushrooms. After the mushrooms are lightly cooked, add in yakisoba noodles and water. Steam the noodles until the water evaporates. Mix in butter and seasoning, covering the noodles entirely, Finish by adding spinach and stirring the noodles once more.
- Place the noodles in a plate and top with Rosemary and butter. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.