If you are looking to arrange yakisoba without having to stir-fry it, turn it into a salad! For this recipe, yakisoba salad is made using our Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only. The light tangy flavor of mayonnaise, sourness of lemon, and the sweet flavor of the imitation crab goes well with our noodles!
- 1 serving Signature Yakisoba Noodles Only
- 50 g Imitation Crab cut and shredded
- ¼ Cucumber thinly sliced
- ¼ Onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt by preference
- Pepper by preference
- Soak onions in a bowl of water for 10 minutes and drain the water. Set aside.
- Take the yakisoba out of the packaging and place on a microwave-safe plate. Lightly cover with a plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute.
- Once the noodles cool down, cut the noodles to bite sizes (see photo below). Place the noodles in a bowl and add lemon juice while loosening the noodles. Mix in the imitation crabs, cucumbers, onions, mayonnaise, and adjust to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad in a bowl/plate, garnish with parsley, and you are done!