Yakisoba Pan is a much-loved Japanese classic, just like how hot dogs are an American favorite! Instead of sausages, yakisoba noodles are stuffed inside a hot dog bun. Using our Signature Original Yakisoba, enjoy the sweet flavor of Yakisoba sandwiched with the brioche bun!
- 1 serving Signature Original Yakisoba
- 1 Hardboiled Egg sliced in ½
- 2 Hot Dog Buns
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 packet Signature Original Yakisoba Seasoning
- Aonori (Dried Green Laver)
- Red Ginger you can follow our recipe
- Heat 1 tsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the noodles and mix in the packet of seasoning.
- Place lettuce leaves on hot dog buns and put noodles on top.
- Put each half of the hardboiled egg on top of the noodles and garnish with aonori and red ginger.
- Top it with some mayonnaise to your liking and enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.