Pepper Lunch-Style Ippei-Chan Yakisoba
Yakisoba / Hot / Quick and Easy / Meat & Poultry /
- 1 serving
- 10 mins
Ever heard of Pepper Lunch? It is a Teppan “Fast Steak” restaurant that is widely popular in Japan. There are some restaurants also available in the states! Many food lovers have made Pepper Lunch-Style recipes at home, cooking beef and rice over a skillet. In this recipe, we used our Ippei-chan Yakisoba. The well-known instant Ippei-chan Yakisoba from Myojo Foods is now available FRESH! Enjoy our fresh yakisoba noodles drizzled with the signature mustard mayonnaise, Pepper Lunch-style! Cooking over a skillet is a fun and delicious way to enjoy our noodles.
- 1 serving Ippei-Chan Yakisoba
- Water small amounts (to steam and loosen noodles)
- 1 packet Ippei-Chan Yakisoba Sauce
- 1 packet Ippei-Chan Mayonnaise
- ½ lb Thin-Sliced Beef
- 1 leaf Cabbage
- ⅙ Onion
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Aonori (Dried Green Laver) by preference
- Pepper by preference
- Cutthe thin-sliced beef to bite sized pieces, cabbage, and onion to thin slices. Place the cabbage and onion in a microwave safe container and cover with a microwave safe wrap. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add in the yakisoba noodles. cook the noodles and add in small amounts of water to steam and loosen the noodles.
- Pour in 1/2 of the yakisoba sauce and stir together. Using a spatula, push or slice the noodles to the center of the skillet.
- Top the noodles with cabbage and onions, and place the beef around the noodles. Sprinkle on the rest of the yakisoba sauce over the beef and let the beef cook.
- Add butter on top of the vegetable, sprinkle mayonnaise and aonori. To finish, sprinkle pepper. Before serving, stir all together and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.