While our Signature Salt & Pepper yakisoba is great for a simple lunch, you can always arrange it into a fancy one plate dinner! The colorful vegetables, healthy chicken breast, and savory yakisoba are a great combination! Squeeze some lemon and enjoy!
- 1 serving Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 packet Signature Salt & Pepper Yakisoba Seasoning
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3-5 Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper by preference
- Lemon by preference
- Lemon Juice by preference
- Basil by preference
- Mini Bell Peppers by preference
- Olive Oil by preference
- Almond Slices by preference
- Cut the lemon into wedges and set aside. Heat a frying pan in medium heat, adding in asparagus and mini bell peppers. Sprinkle in olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill the vegetables. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and follow the package instructions to cook the yakisoba noodles. Place the noodles on a plate.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and saute the chicken breast. Add in salt, pepper, basil, and lemon juice and cook the chicken in low heat.
- Place the chicken from Step 3 to a plate. Add in the vegetables from Step 1 and garnish with sliced lemons. Squeeze the lemons before eating!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.