Although a great meal on its own, believe it or not, spare ribs is actually a great topping for ramen! For this recipe, we used a pressure cooker to make cooking easier. Try the finished topping with our Signature Shoyu Ramen or with any of our other fresh ramen noodles!
- 1 rack Pork Spare Ribs separated
- 1 clove Garlic thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions cut in half
- 1 small piece Ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water for spare ribs
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Heat vegetable oil and garlic in frying pan. Add one or multiple spare ribs at a time and let it brown.
- In a pressure cooker pot, add water, soy sauce, sake, mirin, honey, ginger, scallion, and ribs. Cover pot and cook over high heat until the pressure is built, then lower to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let the pot release pressure before removing lid. Turn on heat again and let it simmer until there is no more liquid. Your spare ribs are completed!
Submit your review