Kara-age Topped Hiyashi Chuka with Vinaigrette Sauce
- 1 serving
- 15 mins
Looking for a refreshing dish with plenty of meat? Enjoy cold ramen by arranging our Hiyashi Chuka sauce and adding store-brought kara-age! Our Original Hiyashi Chuka is great by itself, but it tastes even better if you add toppings! The refreshing taste of the soy sauce vinaigrette, savory kara-age, and fresh ramen noodles make a delicious combination! If you cannot find kara-age, you can always make it homemade for double the goodness. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Ginger Grated
- 1 tsp GreenOnions minced
- 5 slices Cucumbers
- 2 slices Tomatoes
- 1 leaf Leaf Lettuce
- Radish Sprouts for garnish
- Frozen Kara-age (Japanese-style Fried Chicken) by preference
- Heat up the frozen kara-age using an oven, and slice the cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the following: soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, gratedginger, green onions, and the Hiyashi Chuka Sauce. Set aside.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Place a piece of lettuce on a plate/bowl and place the noodles on top. Arrange the toppings from step 1 and pour about 2 tbsp of Hiyashi Chuka sauce over the kara-age. Garnish with Radish sprouts, and you are done! Before serving, pour the rest of Hiyashi Chuka sauce over the noodles. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.