Looking for a refreshing dish with plenty of meat? Enjoy cold ramen by arranging our Hiyashi Chuka sauce and adding store-brought kara-age! Our Original Hiyashi Chuka is great by itself, but it tastes even better if you add toppings! The refreshing taste of the soy sauce vinaigrette, savory kara-age, and fresh ramen noodles make a delicious combination! If you cannot find kara-age, you can always make it homemade for double the goodness. Enjoy!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Vinegar
- ½ tsp Ginger Grated
- 1 tsp GreenOnions minced
- 5 slices Cucumbers
- 2 slices Tomatoes
- 1 leaf Leaf Lettuce
- Radish Sprouts for garnish
- Frozen Kara-age (Japanese-style Fried Chicken) by preference
- Heat up the frozen kara-age using an oven, and slice the cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the following: soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, gratedginger, green onions, and the Hiyashi Chuka Sauce. Set aside.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Place a piece of lettuce on a plate/bowl and place the noodles on top. Arrange the toppings from step 1 and pour about 2 tbsp of Hiyashi Chuka sauce over the kara-age. Garnish with Radish sprouts, and you are done! Before serving, pour the rest of Hiyashi Chuka sauce over the noodles. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.