- 1 serving Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka
- 4 cups Hot Water
- 1 packet Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 2 pieces Ham
- 1/3 Cucumber
- 1/4 Tomato
- 3 pieces Baby Corn (canned)
- 5 pieces Asparagus
- 1/2 Lemon thinly sliced
- Salt by preference
- Cut the asparagus to 5 cm lengths and boil in salt water. Remove from water and drain well.
- Thin slice the ham and cucumber to strip and slice the lemon to quarters. Cut the tomatoes to wedges.
- Follow the package instructions and boil the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Place the noodles on a plate or deep dish, and top with asparagus, tomato, cucumber, baby corn, ham, and lemon. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.