Do you like ramen? Hiyashi chuka is a great option for those that enjoy ramen but want something to cool down. Unlike Ramen, Hiyashi Chuka is cold ramen served with a vinaigrette sauce. The toppings are refreshing and colorful, which makes it a perfect dish for a hot summer day! Use our Original Hiyashi Chuka, and enjoy chilled, fresh ramen noodles to stay cool!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- ⅓ Cucumber thinly sliced
- ½ Tomato thinly sliced into about 6 pieces
- 2 pieces Ham thinly sliced
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Shrimps
- Radish Sprouts by preference
- Red Ginger by preference
- Salt by preference
- Thin slice the cucumber,tomato (Thin-sliced halves), and ham. Boil the shrimps and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with sugar and salt. Heat oil in a frying pan or pan specifically for omelet and spread the egg mixture. Make a thin egg omelet and flipping the omelet over to cook both sides. Once the omelet is ready, let it cool on a cutting board. Thin slice the omelet to thin shreds. Shredded eggs are called kinshi tamago in Japanese.
- Follow the package instruction and cook the noodles. Once the noodles are ready, rinse in cold water and drain well. Place on a plate.
- Top the noodles with cucumber, tomato, ham, eggs, and shrimp. Garnish with radish sprouts and red ginger. Before serving, swirl in the hiyashi chuka sauce and you are done!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.