You want to make some fancy Hiyashi Chuka? We’re going to show you an easy way to spruce up your Hiyashi Chuka! For this recipe we used our Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka. Just add some of your favorite fresh sashimi, which pairs excellently with the citrus flavor of the yuzu sauce!
- 1 serving Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 3 varieties Your Favorite Sashimi about 3 pieces each
- ½ cup Rehydrated Seaweed Salad
- ¼ Cucumber thinly sliced diagonally
- ¼ Avocado thinly sliced
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- Kaiware Daikon Radish
- Daikon Radish Garnish thinly sliced
- Layer lettuce leaves on serving plate.
- Prepare noodles by following the instructions on the packaging. Once it’s ready, cool with cold water.
- Be sure to drain any excess water and place the noodles on the lettuce bed.
- Top the noodles with your favorite sashimi, cucumber, and avocado, and use the seaweed salad as the center piece.
- Add kaiware daikon radish and daikon radish garnish with a side of wasabi. Evenly pour yuzu sauce and you’re all set!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.