A modern twist on Japan’s traditional cold ramen dish, Hiyashi Chuka. Hiyashi Chuka is usually accompanied with toppings such as egg, ham, cucumber and imitation crab meat, but why not get creative? Take generous slices of luxurious smoked salmon, ripe avocado, cream cheese, and paper-thin sheets of onion to arrange over our Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka. Prepare the Yuzu sauce dressing with equal parts water and Italian dressing. Garnish with capers and radish sprouts and dig in!
- 1 serving Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 tbsp Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Italian Dressing
- 3 slices Smoked Salmon
- 2 slices Avocado
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 Laughing Cow Original Creamy Swiss Cheese sliced in half
- ¼ Sweet Onion paper-thin sliced
- 1 Green Shiso Leaf (or Basil Leaf) cut into long, thin strips
- Radish Sprouts for garnish
- Capers for garnish
- Thinly slice the avocado, tomato, cream cheese, sweet onion and shiso leaves.
- Cut the smoked salmon to the same size as tomatoes and avocados.
- Combine the Yuzu sauce packet with water and Italian dressing, mix well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Boil the noodles per the Cooking Instructions on the back of the Hiyashi Chuka package.
- Once boiled, place noodles in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Lay out noodles on a plate, arrange shiso leaf, salmon, avocado, tomato and creamy swiss cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the capers and onion slices, and garnish radish sprouts in the center.
- Pour over the Yuzu Sauce made in Step 3 and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.