Looking for vegetarian toppings to enjoy with our Yuzu Hiyasi Chuka? Try seaweed salad (easily found in Asian markets) and grated daikon! Grated daikon helps with digestion, and the slightly sour and sweet taste of seaweed salad is perfect for a hot day. Mix well, and enjoy it with our fresh and cold ramen noodles!
- 1 serving Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka
- 4 cups Hot Water
- 1 packet Yuzu Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1/3 cup Seaweed Salad (store-bought)
- 1/2 cup Daikon (Daikon Radish) grated
- 3 pieces Okra
- 1 leaf Shiso
- Salt by preference
- Cut the Okra to 1cm sized pieces and boil in salt water. Drain well.
- Grate the Daikon and drain well, using a colander.
- Follow package instructions to cook the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place the noodles in a deep dish and layer a shiso leaf on top. Place the grated daikon and Seaweed salad. Drizzle with the hiyashi chuka sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.