If you’ve had Shabu Shabu before, you know that the delicate meat slices and gomadare are an excellent combination. This recipe uses our Sesame Hiyashi Chuka and we’ll show you how to top it with some chilled pork shabu shabu for a perfectly refreshing summer meal. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
- 1 serving Sesame Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Sesame Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 100 g Pork Shabu Shabu Meat thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp Sake
- ¼ Cucumber thinly sliced diagonally
- ¼ Tomato cut in half in half-moon shape
- ¼ Onion thinly sliced and immersed in water
- ½ Okra
- 1 Shiso Leaf
- Cut pork shabu shabu in bite size pieces.
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil and add ginger and sake. Shabu shabu pork pieces and let it cool.
- Sprinkle salt on cutting board and rub okra in it to remove tiny hairs. Wash off the salt and slice into 3 mm pieces. Place okra in a small bowl and cover with water. Microwave for 1 minute, drain, and let it cool.
- Prepare noodles; follow instructions on packaging.
- Once the noodle is ready, cool thoroughly with cold water and drain.
- Transfer noodles to serving bowl and layer on cucumber and shiso. Place pork shabu shabu on top.
- Top it off with some okra and onion with tomato on the side.
- Evenly pour the included sesame sauce and it’s time to eat!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.