Eating cold noodles is the best way to keep cool on a hot day! Hiyashi Chuka is a family favorite, as the weather becomes hot and humid over time. For this recipe, add some peanut butter to the hiyashi chuka sauce for a sweet, nutty, and tangy flavor! Our Hiyashi Chuka is very easy to make, so it’s recommended for beginners and families with children! While ham is used in this recipe, you can also try other toppings such as shrimp, pastrami, canned tuna, or whatever you think will be good with cold noodles! Pour the sauce over our fresh ramen noodles, and slurp away!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ½ Cucumber julienned
- 5 stalks Cilantro chopped into bite sizes
- ½ Avocado sliced
- 1 slice Pork Ham julienned
- Pour 4 cups of water in a medium pot and set on the gas top. Turn on the heat to high and bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Open the packet of the sauce into a small bowl and mix with peanut butter.
- When the water comes to a boil, cook the noodles for 1 minute or until preferred texture. Drain the noodles and wash under running water to wash off excess starch.
- Transfer the noodles into a serving plate and place the toppings as you like.
- Serve with the sauce from Step 4. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.