Poke is a diced raw fish served as an appetizer or a main dish, a popular Hawaiian cuisine. What are some other ways to enjoy poke besides rice and salad? Serve it with some chilled, fresh ramen noodles! Hiyashi Chuka, (Cold Ramen) is a great way to cool down on a hot weather. Because fresh raw fish and poke is readily available in the states, you can taste the Japanese-Hawaiian fusion dish using our Original Hiyashi Chuka! Add the avocado last for a fresh green look, and enjoy!
- 2 servings Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 2 packets Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 piece Tuna
- 1 piece Salmon
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Green Onions
- ⅙ Onion
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Ponzu Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mirin
- Dice the salmon and tuna to cubes, set aside. Thin slice the onions, and chop the green onions. Set aside some onions and green onions for topping. Dice the avocado into cubes and add lemon juice.
- Using a frying pan, roast the sesame seeds until fragrant.
- In e separate bowl, mix salmon, tuna, onions, green onions, roasted sesame seeds, ponzu vinegar, sesame oil, and mirin. Marinate for over 10minutes.
- Boil water in a pot and cook the noodles, following the package instructions. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse with cold water and drain well. Place the noodles in a bowl.
- Add in avocado for the marinade from step 3 and the poke is ready! Top the noodles with poke.
- To finish, add the onion and green onion that you have set aside and sprinkle on roasted sesame seeds. Swirl in the hiyashi chuka sauce, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.