Hiyashi Chuka with Tomato Sauce
- 1 serving
- 10 mins
What’s great way to cool down? Enjoy our fresh ramen noodles cold to beat the weather! By arranging the soy sauce vinaigrette with pureed tomato, the sauce becomes creamy and mellow. Cucumber, onions, and capers are great toppings for a refreshing dish. Slurp on and keep cool!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Cucumber
- Onion Slices by preference
- Capers by preference
- Boil water in a pot and cook the tomato for about a minute.
- Remove the tomato from heat and cool it down in chilled water. Peel the skin off.
- Cut the tomato into dices. Using a blender, blend the tomato with hiyashi chuka sauce.
- The Tomato Sauce is ready.
- Thin slice the cucumber and leave the sliced onions in water.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and follow the package instructions to cook the noodles.
- Once the noodles are cooked, rinse the noodles in cold water and drain.
- In a bowl or deep-dish plate, pour the tomato sauce from Step 2. Place the noodles and top with cucumber and onion slices. Finish topping with capers, and you are ready!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.